Legos have been an inseparable part of our childhood life. It is the most inviting and interesting educational toy one has come across. We’ve spent endless time playing with these. The skills imparted by them are many. These skills are incredible and important too. Some of the benefits are:
- One can hone their motor skills by playing Legos. The thrill and fun of building different things enhance creativity. The usage of hands improves muscle strength.
- Making heroes, villains, and stories out of Legos gives a sense of bliss.
- It encourages kids to play cooperatively. When done in a team, many more characters and different stories can be produced.
- It creates a feeling of resilience. Sometimes, the tower can crumble down and lead to heartbreak. But the kids learn to rebuild it again without giving up.
- Science is the main component, while a child is building the tower higher and higher. The idea that may come to the mind of a child is the laying foundation of science.
- After science comes technology. As and when a kid builds anything, he/she is using amazing, new techniques.
- Patterns and symmetry, quantity, and volume -- all these are involved in Lego building. The usage of these, along with subtraction and addition, makes kids love maths.
A lot of creations can be made out of Legos. The enjoyment and frustration felt at the same time of building one are unforgettable. The satisfaction achieved after making one successful figurine is unexplainable.
A variety of Lego shapes and sizes exist for the convenience of making different figurines. A Lego enthusiast is always trying to make new figures using his/her creativity. One such shape you can make is a cat Lego sculpture.
Lego cats vs. dogs
Cats and dogs are the two most favorite animals made by Lego lovers. These are also the furry features most people have at home as pets. So taking inspiration from them is fairly easy. Although both can be made of any shape and color, making a cat is much easier. The setting up mechanism for a dog is more involved compared to setting up a cat.
How to make a cat sculpture?
You can easily create a life-size cat with our handy building kits. This can be done in your free time or to give as a gift to a beloved one. You can make the cat of any color of your choice. Today, let’s make a white-colored cat.
The locking system of the kit functions as an extra tool for sturdiness. This would ensure that the screws are properly inserted into the blocks and bricks. Also, they stay still and do not topple due to movements made in the cat. The figurine made should be sturdy, strong, and good-looking.
Now that you have assembled all the items, it’s time to get down to work. Do you think it’ll be tough? Well, it differs a lot per individual, but it is a fun challenge nonetheless! Just follow our instructions manual and you're good to go.
You can find the Bengal Cat Building Kit here